3/6/08

What kind of friend are you?

What kind of friend are you?

Circle the following statements that best describe you.

1.       I'm a dependable friend; if I promise to do something, I follow through.

2.       I expect my friends to be loyal to me no matter what.

3.       I'm a little shy; I like my friends to make the first move.

4.       I come up with the fun and crazy things for me and friends to do.

5.       My friends say I have a good sense of humor.

6.       I wait for my friends to call me first.

7.       I like to plan things for my friends and then make sure they do them.

8.       I love helping my friends out of jams.

9.       I sometimes hang back during social activities.

10.   I like to observe others before jumping in.

11.   I'm usually the life of the party.

12.   My friends think I can be bossy.

13.   My friends say I'm easygoing.

14.   My friends think I'm a show-off.

15.   My friends think I can be moody.

16.   I don't like it when my friends don't agree with my plans.

17.   I can be friendly with the most obnoxious people.

18.   I like to be where the action is.

19.   My friends say I'm not always reliable.

20.   Sometimes I prefer being by myself.

21.   I'm a take charge kind of friend.

22.   My friends think I'm easily distracted.

23.   I like to let someone else take the lead.

24.   I like solving my friends' problems.

25.   Some friends think I'm overly sensitive.

26.   Some of my friends think I don't get involved enough.

27.   My friends love having me around.

28.   Some of my friends think I can be insensitive.

Phlegmatic – (golden retriever) - Questions: 1,5,6,8,10,13,17,23,26

Sanguine – (otter) – Questions: 4,5,11,14,18,19,22,27

Choleric – (lion) – Questions: 2,7,12,16,21,24,28    

 Melacholic – (beaver) – Questions: 1,3,6,9,10,15,20,23,25

No comments:

Post a Comment